Peer Review Process
All manuscripts or articles submitted to IMANSION will be:
- Selected through an initial review process from the editorial team and will be reviewed through a blind preview process later.
- Manuscript or article will be returned to the author for revision. This process takes maximum around 2 months.
- Manuscript will be judged by the appropriate title; content that reflects abstracts; concise writing; clear objectives, research methods; figures and / or tables; Result; Discussion and a summary supported by content that matches the IMANSION template.
- The final decision on acceptance of the article will be made by the Editor in accordance with the reviewer comments.
- The reviewers who collaborate with IMANSION are experts in the field of midwifery and Nursing health and its surrounding issues.